What I’ve been up to lately
- 📝 I’ve been writing 1,000-word Morning Pages every day for over a year.
- 💪 Every morning, I do dead hangs and negative pull-ups to work my way up to my first pull-up.
- 👩💻 I’m working on a blog post about getting started with Micro.blog. My current draft is over 2,300 words!
- 🎓 I’m listening to Take My Course, Please: The Philosophy of Humor from The Great Courses. It’s a very fascinating way to look at humor.
- 📚 I’ve been on Chapterhouse: Dune–the last book of the Dune Saga–for months now.
- 🧠 I’m thinking of making an action plan based on the Building a Second Brain book.